The procedure for working with the media
The procedure for information requests made to the press office of the airline.
Specify in your request:
- The main theme;
- A list of questions;
- When, where and in what context the provided information will be used;
- Contact details of your editorial office and the correspondent.
You will receive a response within 3-5 working days.
The application procedure to organize a photo or video shooting
Press surveys about the activities of Pobeda Airlines are conducted on a non-commercial (free) basis.
Send a request on the official letterhead of your company addressed to the General Director of Pobeda Airlines, Kalmykov Andrey Yurevich fax +7 (499) 427 1102 (check the receipt of the fax at +7 (966) 323 1080).
Please also include a copy of the request to the Press Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specify in the request:
- The purpose behind the shoot;
- The stage plan;
- The desired date and time of shooting (indicate the essential time for shooting);
- All group members, with passport data (name, passport series and number, when and by whom issued, the date and place of birth, address and registration). Important: passport data should be specified directly on the official letterhead of the company;
- Information about any hardware that will be used in the shooting process;
- Contact information.