The following items are allowed in the aircraft cabin:
- One piece of cabin baggage with overall dimensions of up to 4 (four) × 36 × 30 cm
- One vanity bag, or briefcase, or backpack with overall dimensions of 36 × 30 × 23 cm
- One suit in a garment bag
- One bouquet of flowers
- Meals for a child during the flight; medicines (including for dietary needs) during the flight
- When travelling with a child: a device for carrying the child (a cradle, retaining devices for children under two years old), the overall dimensions of which allow them to be safely placed in the aircraft cabin on a shelf above the passenger seat or under the seat in front of the passenger seat
- Crutches, walking sticks, walkers, rollators, folding wheelchair being used
- Goods from DUTY FREE stores with overall dimensions not exceeding 10 × 10 × 5 cm.
Note: The lack of a special indication of the weight and dimensions of items cannot be regarded as a permit for a client to transport items that are obviously not small-sized ones and cannot be placed in areas for cabin baggage without prejudice to the rights of other clients or security requirements.