Please note that when Priority Boarding is purchased it is added to all customers included in that booking.
Priority when boarding the airplane
Tired of queuing before boarding? Simply tick the box and have the possibility to be amongst the first passengers to enter the plane!
You will get the following after purchasing the Priority Boarding service:
- no waiting in line when boarding;
- If boarding is by bus, you will have a dedicated section at the front of the bus. Once the bus reaches the aircraft only the front door of the bus in your section will be opened allowing your priority access to the aircraft.
- be the first to get off the bus when approaching the plane (before the main flow of passengers) and first to take your seat on board.
The purchase of «Priority Boarding» will be stated on your boarding card:
- A sticker will be placed on your boarding card at the airport check-in desk or;
- The letters «PRIO» will appear on your home printed boarding card if you check-in online.
How to purchase it?
- On the website www.pobeda.aero:
- when booking your flight add an option Priority Boarding and check a box after filling in your personal information;
- under your account or under manage booking section;
- in your user account or in manage my booking section;
- at the airport ticket office.
The Priority Boarding service is available when departing from the following airports: Moscow (Vnukovo), Kirov, Cheboksary, Rostov-on-Don, Samara, Ekaterinburg, Milan (Bergamo), Kln, Munich (Memmingen), Bratislava.
How much is it?
On www.pobeda.aero website and via the call-center the service charge is 199 RUB per passenger.
At the airport the service charge is 350 RUB per passenger when departing from Russian Federation airports and €5,00 when departing from foreign airports.IMPORTANT:
! Please note that when purchasing the Priority Boarding service, it is added to all passengers included in the booking.
! In order to use and take an advantage of this service, you must arrive for the boarding first and present your boarding pass
The passengers who purchased the Priority Boarding service will be invited in the first place for boarding by the employee at the front desk.