Check-inTo choose your preferred seat on the plane you need to check-in.
There are two options:
Check-in counters in airport
Check-in at the airport starts 2 hours before departure. We recommend you to manage your time and come in advance. Additionally, take care to read the Conditions of carriage and Fare policy.
Check-in counters open 2 hours before departure (at Vnukovo airport — 3 hours before departure) and close 40 minutes before departure. Airports of different countries may set special requirements for close-out time. In this case, we will inform you about such requirements before the completion of the booking and also indicate close-out time in the itinerary.
Registration and boarding
Check-in at the airport begins no later than 2 hours and ends 40 minutes before the departure time of the flight, with the exception of departures from the airports of Karlovy Vary, Leipzig, Istanbul, London, Milan (Bergamo), Cagliari and Genoa. Check-in at the airports of Karlovy Vary, Leipzig, Istanbul (Ataturk and Sabiha Gokcen International Airport), Eindhoven, Milan (Bergamo), Cagliari and Genoa ends 60 minutes before the departure time of the flight. Boarding ends 25 minutes before departure time. A passenger who is late for check-in or boarding is not allowed to fly.
The procedure for registration
For registration, passengers must be at the airport, show their travel documents used to book the ticket as well as check-in their baggage.
Unaccompanied children can be registered for the flight only at the check-in counter at the airport of departure (the service is provided free of charge). Online check-in for this category of clients is not available, as the accompanying documents for the transportation of an unaccompanied child are issued at the check-in counter at the airport of departure.
Passengers who apply for the "extra seat" service, receive a boarding pass for an extra seat at the check-in counter at the airport of departure before the end of check-in (the boarding pass is printed for free). Otherwise, the airline may not be able to provide you with the extra seat service.
- At Vnukovo airport registration is available in Terminal A (check-in counters 128 — 134). At other airports, check-in counters numbers are indicated on the departure timetable.
- Before leaving for the airport, make sure that your luggage complies with the baggage rules of Pobeda Airlines. Order additional baggage on the website no later than 4 hours before the departure time, using the services "Personal Account" or "Managing Reservations", as well as through the airline's call center.
To save time at the airport, you can check-in online on our website www.pobeda.aero.
- Online check-in for passengers departing from Moscow opens 24 hours and ends 40 minutes before departure.
- Online check-in for passengers departing from St. Petersburg by domestic flights opens 24 hours and ends 2 hours before departure.
- Online check-in for passengers departing from airports in foreign countries opens 24 hours and ends 4 hours before departure.
The procedure for registration
When departing from airports in foreign countries, both printed boarding passes and saved electronic images of boarding passes on a mobile device are accepted for service. When departing from Antalya Airport, only printed boarding passes are accepted for service.
If a passenger departing to Russia on an international flight is not a Russian citizen using the online check-in service, he needs to be at least 40 minutes before the flights departure (when departing from Karlovy Vary, Leipzig, Istanbul, Cagliari, Genoa and Eindhoven 60 minutes before departure) go to the check-in counter at the airport of departure to control visa compliance.
If you are traveling with luggage, contact the baggage claim at the airport, but no later than 40 minutes before departure (when departing from Karlovy Vary, Leipzig, Istanbul, Eindhoven, Cagliari and Genoa 60 minutes before departure).
Registration service fee:
Since 29.10.2018 at foreign airports of the route network of Pobeda Airlines, a registration fee is charged in the amount of 25 euros per departing passenger.
Airport check-in starts 2 hours before departure, we ask you to plan your time and arrive in advance. In addition, we ask you to carefully read the baggage allowance rules.
At the Russian airports of the route network of Pobeda Airlines, the registration fee is not charged.
- Please note that online check-in for passengers departing from Moscow and St. Petersburg is only available if you chose a seat in the aircraft cabin when booking a ticket on the pobeda.aero website or added it later via the airline's call center.
- Please note: the client is responsible for the performance and health of mobile devices until the end of the landing on board the aircraft.
- Please note that the online check-in system will independently assign a seat in the aircraft to a passenger departing from a foreign airport if the passenger has not previously paid for the service of choosing a specific seat in the aircraft in the manner prescribed by the rules for applying tariffs and fees.
- Before starting the registration procedure on the website, make sure that the baggage that you plan to take with you is compliant with the free rate or has already been paid. Order additional baggage on the website no later than 4 hours before the departure time, using the services Personal Account or Managing Reservations, or via the airline's call center: the registration of excess baggage at the airport costs significantly more and takes longer.