To choose your preferred seat on the plane you need to check-in.
There are two options:
1. Check-in counters in airport
Check-in at the airport starts 2 hours before departure. We recommend you to manage your time and come in advance. Additionally, take care to read the Conditions of carriage and Fare policy.
Check-in counters open 2 hours before departure (at Vnukovo airport — 4 hours before departure) and close 40 minutes before departure.
Airports of different countries may set special requirements for close-out time. In this case, we will inform you about such requirements before the completion of the booking and also indicate close-out time in the itinerary.
Check-in and boarding
Check-in at the airport begins no later than 2 hours and ends 40 minutes before the departure time of the flight, with the exception of departures from the airports of Karlovy Vary, Leipzig, Istanbul (Ataturk and Sabiha Gokcen International Airport), Eindhoven, Berlin (Tegel), Milan (Bergamo), Cagliari and Genoa. Check-in at the airports of Karlovy Vary, Leipzig, Istanbul (Ataturk and Sabiha Gokcen International Airport), Eindhoven, Berlin (Tegel), Milan (Bergamo), Cagliari, Genoa, Dubai, Eilat and Riga ends 60 minutes before the departure time of the flight. Boarding ends 25 minutes before departure time. A passenger who is late for check-in or boarding is not allowed to fly.
For passengers from Antalya, Alanya, Bodrum, Dalaman, after passing the online check-in, the printout of the boarding pass is obligatory at the airport at the front desk.
For check-in, passengers must be at the airport, show their travel documents used to book the ticket as well as check-in their baggage.
Unaccompanied children can be checked-in for the flight only at the check-in counter at the airport of departure (the service is provided free of charge). Online check-in for this category of clients is not available, as the accompanying documents for the transportation of an unaccompanied child are issued at the check-in counter at the airport of departure.
Passengers who apply for the "extra seat" service, receive a boarding pass for an extra seat at the check-in counter at the airport of departure before the end of check-in (the boarding pass is printed for free). Otherwise, the airline may not be able to provide you with the extra seat service.
At Vnukovo Airport, check-in can be done at Terminal A desks*:
116-127 – check-in for domestic flights.
127B-H – check-in for domestic flights without baggage.
128-130 – Drop Off, baggage check-in for customers who have checked-in online for domestic flights.
131-134 – check-in for international flights, excluding Armenia, Turkey, Montenegro **. Entrance to the sections is possible after passing passport and visa control in opposite section 135.
135-140 – Drop Off, baggage check-in for customers who have checked-in online for domestic flights.
Boarding ends in 25 minutes before the departure time (at Vnukovo in 20 minutes before departure). A passenger who get late for check-in or boarding wouldn't allowed to fly.
*the number of available desks depends on the number of flights departing in the same period of time.
**check-in for flights to Armenia, Turkey and Montenegro is performed at the domestic flights check-in counters or at additional check-in counters (information should be checked on the general information monitors installed in the check-in hall).
Desk numbers are indicated on the departure board at other airports.
- Before leaving for the airport, make sure that your baggage complies with the baggage rules of Pobeda Airlines. Order additional baggage on the website no later than 4 hours before the departure time, using the services User Account or Manage My Booking, as well as through the airline's call center.
2. Online check-in
To save time at the airport, you can check-in online on our website www.pobeda.aero.
Online check-in for passengers departing from Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kazan, Nizhnekamsk, Ufa, Astrakhan, Cheboksary, Perm, Ulan-Ude, Irkutsk, Magnitogorsk, Yekaterinburg, Gelendzhik, Vladikavkaz, Omsk, Mineralnye Vody, Kaliningrad, Krasnoyarsk, Tomsk, Anapa, Sochi, Tyumen, Chelyabinsk, Surgut, Volgograd, Kirov, Novosibirsk, Kemerovo, Ulyanovsk, Makhachkala, Petrozavodsk, Magas, Rostov, Samara, Krasnodar, Saratov, Nalchik, Murmansk opens in 24 hours and ends in 40 minutes before departure.
For departures from Moscow (Vnukovo), printed (paper) version of a boarding pass is required!
WARNING: electronic boarding cards are not accepted at the airports of Saint Petersburg, Astrakhan, Chelyabinsk, Perm, Ulan-Ude, Irkutsk, Magnitogorsk, Yekaterinburg, Gelendzhik, Vladikavkaz, Mineralnye Vody, Kaliningrad, Krasnoyarsk, Tomsk, Anapa, Sochi, Chelyabinsk, Volgograd, Kirov, Novosibirsk, Makhachkala, Petrozavodsk, Magas, Nalchik, Murmansk. Only paper copies of boarding cards are accepted at these stations.
- Online check-in for passengers departing from airports in foreign countries opens 24 hours and ends 4 hours before departure.
- To check-in for the flight online, the passenger must check in at the pobeda.aero website in the Online check-in section, print out the boarding pass and take it with him to the airport.
- When departing from airports in foreign countries, both printed boarding passes and saved electronic images of boarding passes on a mobile device are accepted for service. When departing from Antalya Airport, only printed boarding passes are accepted for service.
- If a passenger departing to Russia on an international flight is not a Russian citizen using the online check-in service, he needs to be at least 40 minutes before the flights departure (when departing from Karlovy Vary, Leipzig, Istanbul (Ataturk and Sabiha Gokcen International Airport), Eindhoven, Berlin (Tegel), Milan (Bergamo), Cagliari, Genoa, Eilat, Dubai and Riga ends 60 minutes before departure) go to the check-in counter at the airport of departure to control visa compliance.
- If you are traveling with baggage, contact the baggage claim at the airport, but no later than 40 minutes before departure (when departing from Karlovy Vary, Leipzig, Istanbul (Ataturk and Sabiha Gokcen International Airport), Eindhoven, Berlin (Tegel), Milan (Bergamo), Cagliari, Genoa, Dubai and Eilat 60 minutes before departure).
- Online check-in for flights departing from Russian Federation airports is available if you purchase ancillary "Select a seat".
- Warning! Online check-in is not available at Dubai Airport. If you departing from Moscow, please proceed to the check-in counter at Vnukovo Airport in 40 minutes minimum before the departure time. If you departing from Dubai Airport, you must arrive at the check-in counter in 60 minutes minimum before the departure time..
- Please note: the client is responsible for the performance and health of mobile devices until the end of the landing on board the aircraft.
- Please note that the online check-in system will independently assign a seat in the aircraft to a passenger departing from a foreign airport if the passenger has not previously paid for the service of choosing a specific seat in the aircraft in the manner prescribed by the rules for applying tariffs and fees.
- Before starting the check-in procedure on the website, make sure that the baggage that you plan to take with you is compliant with the free rate or has already been paid. Order additional baggage on the website no later than 4 hours before the departure time, using the services User Account or Managing My Booking, or via the airline's call center: the check-in of excess baggage at the airport costs significantly more and takes longer.