To take your place in the cabin of the aircraft, you must check in to the flight.
You can do this in two ways:
1.Check-in at the airport
Since 29.10.2018 at foreign airports of the route network of Pobeda Airlines LLC, a registration fee is charged in the amount of 25 euros per departing passenger.
Airport check-in starts 2 hours before departure, we ask you to plan your time and arrive in advance. In addition, we ask you to carefully read the baggage allowance rules.
Check-in at the airport starts 2 hours (at the Vnukovo airport - 3 hours) and ends 40 minutes before departure. Some airports may have specific requirements for the time of the end of registration. In this case, the end time of registration is indicated in the itinerary receipt.
Registration and boarding:
Check-in at the airport begins not later than 2 hours and ends 40 minutes before the departure time of the flight, with the exception of departures from Istanbul and London. Check-in at Karlovy Vary, Leipzig, Istanbul airports (Ataturk and Sabiha Gokcen International Airport), London Airport (Stansted) ends in 60 minutes before the departure time of the flight. Boarding ends in 25 minutes before departure time. A passenger who get late for check-in or boarding is not allowed to fly.
The check-in procedure:
To check-in a passenger must be attend at the airport, show the document on which the ticket was issued at the time of booking and check-in the baggage at the counter.
Unaccompanied children are registered for the flight only at the check-in counter at the airport of departure (the service is provided free of charge). Online check-in for this category of clients is not available, as the accompanying documents for the transportation of an unaccompanied child are issued at the check-in counter at the airport of departure.
Passengers who apply for the "extra seat" service receive a boarding pass for an extra seat at the check-in counter at the airport of departure before the end of check-in (the boarding pass is printed for free). Otherwise, the airline may not be able to provide you with the "extra seat" service.
- At the Vnukovo airport check-in can take place in Terminal A at the gates 128-134, at other airports gate numbers are indicated on the departure board.
- Before leaving for the airport, make sure that your baggage meets the free baggage allowance (less than 10 kg) or has al been paid. Please note: filing for the service of additional baggage allowance (over 10 kg of free baggage allowance) is more expensive at the airport. Order extra baggage on the website no later than 4 hours before departure time, using the service “My Account” or “Manage My Booking”, as well as through the airline’s call-centre.
To save time of going through the pre-departure procedures at the airport, you can check in on the website pobeda.aero.
- Online check-in starts 24 hours and ends 40 minutes before departure.
- Online check-in for passengers departing from St. Petersburg by domestic flights opens 24 hours and ends 2 hours before departure.
- Online check-in for passengers departing from airports of foreign countries opens 24 hours and ends 4 hours before departure.
The check-in procedure:
To check in for the flight online, passengers must register on the website pobeda.aero, print their boarding pass and take it to the airport. When departing from airports of foreign countries, both printed boarding passes and saved electronic boarding pass images on a mobile device are accepted for service.
If a passenger departing to Russia on an international flight is not a citizen of Russia, but he used the online registration service, then he needs to go to the check-in desk at the airport of departure no later than 40 minutes (not later than 60 minutes when departing from Karlovy Vary, Leipzig, Istanbul and London) before the departure of the flight to make visa compliance check.
If you are travelling with baggage, turn to the baggage counter at the airport, but not later than 40 minutes (not later than 60 minutes when departing from Karlovy Vary, Leipzig, Istanbul and London) before departure.
Registration service fee:
The fee for the check-in service on international flights does not apply for children under two years of age, as well as for unaccompanied children (boarding pass for a child is printed free of charge).
At the Russian airports of the route network of Pobeda Airlines LLC, the registration fee is not charged.
- Please note that online check-in is only possible if when booking a ticket on the website pobeda.aero you selected the place in the aircraft cabin or added it later through the airline’s call-centre.
- Please note: the client is responsible for the performance and preciseness of mobile devices until the end of the landing on board the aircraft.
- Before the start of the check-in process on the website, make sure that the baggage you plan to take with you, is liable to the free of charge rate or is already paid. Order extra baggage on the website no later than 4 hours before departure time, using the service “My Account” or “Manage My Booking”, or through the airline’s call-centre: registration of excess baggage at the airport is much more expensive and takes longer time.
When boarding the plane, the airline staff verify the payment for baggage that you take with you into the cabin. Unpaid baggage is due to be paid according to increased rates!
Plane boarding closes 25 minutes before departure. Do not be late to the departure gate!