Ticket refund and exchange
Ticket refundTickets of Pobeda Airlines LLC are non-refundable, therefore you can cancel carriage by air, but charge shall not be refunded to the passenger, except as otherwise provided in Fare Rules.
Refunds will only be considered in the event of:
- cancellation or delay of flight stated in the ticket,
- changes in the itinerary on the part of the carrier,
- flight failing to meet the schedule,
- passenger’s failure to depart due to the inability to provide him/her with a seat at the flight and on the date shown on the ticket,
- passenger’s sudden illness or the illness or death of his/her family member accompanying him/her on board the aircraft. The passenger’s sudden illness or the illness of his/her family member accompanying him/her on board the aircraft shall be confirmed by a notarized copy of sick leave certificate (approved by Order of the Ministry of Healthcare and social development of Russia of 26.04.2011 no. 347н), containing information (marks) or other references to the existence of medical counterindication to flight on board of aircraft with such type of illness. The aforementioned must be sent by registered postal delivery to the Airline’s postal address (142784 Moscow, s. Moskovsky, Kievskoe highway, 22nd km, Bld. 4) and shall serve as the grounds for documenting the passenger’s forced cancellation of the contract of air carriage.
Ticket exchangeDates, flights and routes cannot be changed.
The passenger’s name can be changed by paying an additional fee of 4,000 , either through the Call Centre of Pobeda Airlines LLC (no later than four (4) hours before the scheduled departure time) or in the ticket office of the airport (no later than forty (40) minutes before the scheduled departure time).